Search This Blog

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 24, 2024

Pure Warrior Maiden 2024 New For 2024

 Pure Warrior Maiden 2024 New For 2024


Welcome to my new blog that with cross referance to my blogs that I have been working on for years.


But this one is new for 2024 and will follow what is new and happening in my life in 2024, to help me live with my on going illness and disabilities, whilst being a full time carer for my son who I home school.

Over the past copple of weeks I have been working on a new Photo Project called "Look Up."  It is to show the things that in life so many of us miss when we are living in the 21st Century due to our busy lives.

So please feel free to view my online project and any other past art work that i have under taken over the years.

"Look Up!" Project.


No comments:

Post a Comment

FilmFreeWay Information By Miss K L Slomczynski

 I have been updating my online prolfe with filmfreeway, it is a new platform online so please bear with me whilt I update it. https://filmf...