Search This Blog

Translate

Followers

Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Search This Blog

Friday, April 26, 2024

"It's Friday!" Up dating Reddbubble By Miss K L Slomczynski

 Welcome one and all, I am up dating my Redbubble account that holds a number of photos that have been taking by a number of diffrent artist not just myslef.

Managing anything in life can be very time consuming, so I have offered to surport my friends, family and loved ones by allowing them to share their work with me.

I have dojne this under KABFA on Redbubble and many other online socil media platforms.

I would love to go back into teaching and to run my own art school one day, sadly I am currently on line and have founf this to be a great way to reach out to people all over the world.

So please bear with me whilst I up date the imaortion and look at Friday as beeing the day to do this.

Thank you and please feel free to view KABFA Designs on Redbubble thank you.

https://www.redbubble.com/people/KABFA/shop



Life is a Game of "chess,"


No comments:

Post a Comment

FilmFreeWay Information By Miss K L Slomczynski

 I have been updating my online prolfe with filmfreeway, it is a new platform online so please bear with me whilt I update it. https://filmf...